We specialise in helping established businesses improve their performance.
Many of our clients have been with us for over 8 years and some for the entire length of their commercial lives. Why? Because we provide the same experience and expertise the big international accounting firms but we have a greater emphasis on personal service. We have an open approach based on providing value added services to our clients and building strong relationships.
Some of the services we offer mature and established businesses include:
- Corporate & Business Finance
- Company Secretarial Services
- Tax Advisory
Corporate & Business Finance
We will help you find the right funding for your business.
Company Secretarial Services
Companies and their officeholders need to be aware of and meet their obligations under the Corporations Act 2001.
The Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) act as the corporate regulator in Australia and penalties may be imposed for non-compliance.
Do you want to take the guess work out of:
- What to do to remain compliant with the Corporations Act 2001?
- What ASIC forms to use?
- What minutes or resolutions to prepare?
- How to prepare and complete the necessary documents?
- Where and when to submit the documents?
DASperth are registered agents with ASIC (29706), we can give you an efficient, straight forward and convenient way of helping you with the above for a low annual fee.
Need finance for trucks, cars, plant and machinery, forklifts, excavators, prime movers, trailers or an office or retail fit-out?
We can source the finance for you and run through the tax implications specific to your business for all types of commercial loans, commercial hire purchase, chattel mortgage, finance lease and rental.
We can also arrange a variety of commercial property finance services including:
- Industrial, commercial, retail and strata buildings considered
- Terms from 1 to 15 years
- Interest only and principal and interest loans
- Fixed and variable loan options
- Commercial bills and commercial loan options
- Super fund property loans
- Home loans
Over the years, we have built a wide network of bankers and key people in financial institutions. We can introduce you to the right person at the right bank to help with your banking needs.
When DASperth are involved you can expect:
- The pros and cons of different options clearly explained
- Negotiation on your behalf with lenders
- A range of lenders to choose from to ensure you receive competitive rates and terms
- All the paperwork and legwork to be taken care of; hassle free
- Advice and answers whenever you need them